Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Will SARBEZ be available in department stores?
A. Not at this time. A fine perfume has a very difficult time being recognized among the tremendous number of fragrances available in department stores. For now SARBEZ is available through our website and in the near future we will list a few distinctive boutiques and stores where you may purchase SARBEZ.
- Q. I've never seen a fine perfume offered in a spray bottle. Why did you choose to do that?
A. Time and economy. In our fast paced world, you can choose to wear perfume with a couple of quick mist sprays and be on your way. Also, applying perfume through a mist sprayer will extend the life of your purchase. For a more traditional application of our perfume you may want to try SARBEZ in the Collectors Series.
- Q. What is the difference between your Eau De parfum and Parfum?
A. Like other Eau de Parfums, ours just has less of the perfume oil, thus making it available to you at an everyday affordable price. For a more complete definition of perfumes please see the glossary section of my book.
- Q. You call yourself an entrepreneur, why do you use that term?
A. WOW, that's a broad question. First, my passion for many years has been to offer this fine fragrance to the market. I have managed this project and taken all the risks associated with it. Second, a true entrepreneur does not follow the market, they create a market. By introducing SARBEZ through the writing of its story and offering it exclusively on the Internet, I have created a market niche available to you.
- Q. How is SARBEZ different from the fragrances that the designers and celebrities have in the marketplace?
A. It is not that our fragrance is so different; although I do believe that compared to many of their products that I have created a very unique fragrance. I do not believe that this fragrance would need the "Help" of a well-known figure to show you that SARBEZ is a very fine fragrance.
- Q. Why have we come to believe that we need a celebrity or designer to lead us to a great fragrance?
A. I don't believe you do. Consider this, today there are over 8,000 fragrances available from which to choose. You may like 5 to 10 different fragrances that you place in your fragrance wardrobe. So what does that tell you about the other 7,990? It confirms what I say in the book, (there is no such thing as the best fragrance). It is all about what you like to wear. So go ahead and try SARBEZ, it may be the best fragrance for you.
- Q. Why should I try SARBEZ before I know how the fragrance smells?
A. For only $20.00 we will ship you a 12 ml., .40 ounce bottle of our eau de parfum. In the privacy of your home your can try on SARBEZ and allow the essence of this fragrance to adapt to you. For only $25.00 we will ship you a 12 ml., .40 ounce bottle of our eau de parfum plus the book, Sarbez The Renaissance of a Fragrance. Wear Sarbez, enjoy the journey, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.
- Q. What are the ingredients in the SARBEZ formula?
A. SARBEZ has the blend of flowers and plant oils that are described on "The Perfume Page. In addition, it includes the highest quality alcohol used for fragrances, SD Alcohol 39-C, purified water, and benzophenone-2, which is a light stabilizer.
- Q. You mention in your book and on the website a few times about using a celebrities name to launch a fragrance. Do you have something against celebrities?
A. No I do not. Having a celebrity tell you it smells good is their opinion. They may think it smells good but do you? I believe a scent is a private affair between you and your nose.
- Q. You say that Treasure Perfume was originally launched in 1987. Is it the same formula used for SARBEZ?
A. No, but it's close and it's even better! The original formula was lost in the archives of the fragrance house that made the blend of oils for Treasure Perfume. That fragrance house has since been purchased three times over and I was not able to retrieve the original formula. Since I always knew that one day Treasure Perfume would come back to the marketplace, the fragrance was always stored in a cool, dry, dark place to retain its properties. So I worked with another fine fragrance house and they were able to help me recreate the blend I felt was close enough to call a match.